(as of October 2013) OkCupid got rid of their Journal feature, so moving all of my posts over to Blogger... My OkCupid profile is here... http://www.okcupid.com/profile/multipassionate

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A friend's wedding vows...

One of my friends posted their vows - I love seeing couples create their own promises and commitments that make sense within their relationship.

"- I will be your partner in life no matter what the circumstances.

- I vow to be honest with you.

- I promise to stay conscious of my choice to be with you in this relationship.

- I vow to bring playfulness and humor to every day of our lives together.

- I promise to support you to live your life with purpose.

- I will encourage you to grow when you are met with obstacles

- I vow to come from a place of LOVE in all of my interactions with you.

- I promise to keep you informed of my needs and enthusiastically help you get your needs met. 

- I will share the loving and healing energy we create with the world, and use it to catalyze my life purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment